Thursday, April 29, 2010

First Blog entry

That's one giant leap for Me… one… tiny step for Bloggerkind

I started a Blog. So what? You may ask. Why should I care?
You probably shouldn't, if you don't collect, paint and game with miniatures.
But If you belong to to the small part of mankind that is interested in tiny soldiers from the past, greenneck space Orks from the 41st millenium or dungeon crawling freaks from a land far far away, you may be in the right place.

I'm collecting and painting historical miniatures in 1/72, 28mm and science fiction and fantasy stuff. I will use this blog to share my projects with the rest of the (interested) world and will post WIPs, painted miniatures, and this king of stuff.

I'm not a native English speaker, so excuse me my butchering of this beautiful language.

Finnaly to compleate this first Blog entry I will post some miniatures I'm working on right now

Lost and Damned Guardsmen and Orks for 40k and Napoleonic Brits in 28mm





No comments:

Post a Comment