Saturday, July 30, 2011

Wild Men of Dunland

Long time no post.

Yeah, I haven't posted anything for over a month. I was mostly working on confederates and I think a have some painting fatigue.
To get a some change from the grey masses I made another Dunlander for my little warband.
I had still two of the charging types and played a litte bit Dr. Frankenstein.
I replaced the head and weapon with some plastic bits and added a shield.
The second mini will get a similar treatment.




 Here is the original mini and the converted one. The bits are from Warlord Games and Games Workshop.


6 comments:

  1. nice converted mini. and +1 for the paintjob

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice conversion and followed by a great paint job.

    Christopher

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent conversion! The pose shifted nicely from the two-handed grip to the spear and shield. I also quite like the trousers!
    Curt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply awesome paint job, the helmet looks like some type of Gallic/celtic type helmet, might be as well as it seems both Dunland men and Rohirrim for that matter had that viking mixed with barbarians feel to them :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, that's a really tidy and well executed conversion - well done and very well painted too !

      Sigmar
      my mini gallery

      Delete